It scares me that there’s only 1000 reblogs.
It scares me that there’s only 3000 reblogs.
how old is google?
google is 13 today
Damn, man. The Internet is still so young.
22 Days until I leave.
no but what if
what the fuck if
OH SHIT I BET IT IS TOO
This was it. This was his plan all along. He would place the seeds in the television shows, knowing the fandoms would do all the work, building the shared universe. The addition of the third show was unexpected, but it added an interesting angle to the whole thing, so he let it continue. All the while, he watched, waited, and wrote, knowing we were only perpetuating his final goal.
Season 7 ends with us finding out either who Clara really is, what is the Doctor’s true name, or both. Those are two big mysteries. They’re gonna need a smart goddamn detective.
We were never the creators of this crossover; we were only furthering its hidden existence and the influence of its master…
@artg3ek Tis your #brother, Nicholas. #oldphoto #90’s #youth #nostalgic #toystory
Shit, man. This is an oooooooooold picture. :U
A contest so you will…
These things have been sitting on the shelf for about a year and half. And my boss decided to put them on clearance. So I bought them. I am giving away 1 per person.
Here are the rules… Reblog and like. That’s it!
Winners will be chosen at random on April 1st, 2013. All will be notified by a personal message.
Oh yeah… And if you can’t tell. They all light up.
I was only tenuously connected to the Oscars this year, neither thrilled by the nominees or Seth McFarlane hosting. However, my brief flashes of interest brought me to the internet or the actual televised event. To wit:
- Argo winning Best Picture instead of Lincoln was one of two big surprises for me. The Academy usually eats up the historical biopic of a prominent American figure (seeing how the Academy judges are old enough to remember the film’s material firsthand).
- Brave winning Best Animated Picture over Wreck-It Ralph was the second surprise. Brave was a competent film with gorgeous animation, but I think Wreck-It Ralph had a better story. Again, those dusty skeletons taking up seats in the Academy probably had a hard time following the movie involving those magical picture machines you play games on.
- Django Unchained took home two Oscars. That pleased me.
- The Hobbit didn’t get Best Visual Effects ORBest Makeup/Hairstyling. Because animating a tiger and putting dirt and fake blood on French people were clearly the real showcases of these catgories.
- Seth McFarlane was offensive as the Oscar MC and people were offended by him? What a shock.
- Jennifer Lawrence is classy, cute, and fun. I hope she gets plenty of sweet movie deals in the future.
So I’m walking around campus on this fine Sunday when I see someone with a very interesting shirt. It was a crescent moon on a purple background. I think to myself “Huh, that is a very unusual shirt design. I wonder where they got it.”
It takes about 10 seconds after I see that person that my brain finally whispers, “That person is wearing a Dersite shirt”. And I’m all…
as I’m walking. And a minute after that is when I start going…
Then I start to wonder how many other people on campus saw that shirt and shrugged it off, and how many people caught on.
Well I just got back from Animation on Display and it was as good as I remembered it last year. Originally, my plan was to go to WonderCon, but then they decided to stay in SoCal for another year, the bastards. So, I came up to SF, spent the night with friends and got two cosplays finished just for the weekend. Now, I must finish homework and get some decent sleep tonight.
Less than 4 months til FanimeCon. I’ve already got my hotel room set up and the ticket is gonna be the next step. I’m still working on my cosplays for it, but at least I have a pretty finalized list. I’m just glad the new administration got their shit together this year what with this year’s construction and the clusterfuck of last year’s 3+ hour badge line wait. But will this early show of good planning foretell a fantastic FanimeCon ‘13?